Australia Student Visa
Process for Australia Student Visa
We at Victory Planner provide you a few steps to undergo the procedure of getting Student Visa for Australia:
Step 1: Apply for Admission in Australian College/University
Identify your academic needs and career goals. Accordingly, start researching on web about the best colleges/universities offering the best courses of your interest. Also consider location, tuition fee and course duration while researching. Once you are finalized with education provider, apply online for admission in same. Along with application form, you will be asked to submit evidence of your academic documents and English Proficiency. Some courses will ask you to appear for interviews with college persons. Offer letter will take a few working days for processing.
Step 2:Evidence of Financial Support
One offer letter is received; you need to show your financial ability in form of evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition, travel and living costs. The Assessment Level (course subclass) of the student determines the amount of funds required, provider of funds and how long the funds must be held. If you have dependents (such as a spouse and children), you need to show evidence of being able to cover living costs for them.
Note: Sometime you need to submit evidence of financial support at the time of applying for offer letter. Requirements vary from college to college.
Step 3:Pay Tuition Fee and Get Confirmation of Enrolment
Once college approves your funds, you need to pay your 6 months tuition fees (as mentioned in your offer letter), ELICOS (if applicable) and cost of OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover). After you have accepted your Offer and paid mentioned funds, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) by email. It confirms that an international student is eligible to enroll on a course and start with process of Australia student visa. This will outline your course start date, total course fees and total duration of course.
Step 4:Undertake Medical Examination
Afterwards, you will need to undergo a medical examination by one of the doctors approved by the Immigration Australia. A list of doctors approved by the panel can be found here: (http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/India.aspx). Select doctor according to your convenience.
Step 5:Visa Lodgment
To be granted a student visa, you must complete a visa application forms, pay the visa application charges and all required documents. The documents required are – Statement of Purpose (SOP), Copy of passport, IELTS score card, COE(s), all academic documents, work experience (If any), photographs, visa fees, Sponsors Id proofs, their occupation proofs and visa application form. All these documents must be appropriately arranged. Visa processing time will vary depending on your type of visa according to Assessment Level that you are applying for. Your student visa will last for the duration of your studies, including holiday periods.
How Victory Planner helps you with this Process?
In order to get student visa for Australia, you should be careful at every step. Single mistake can create huge mess with your visa application. At Victory Planner, We can help you navigate through various processes available to make studying overseas a whole lot easier.
Here is how we help you:
- We provide you a FREE Counseling session (Telephonic/In-person) to help you choose a right college/university and industry-oriented course in Australia.
- We guide you through the process of applying for offer letter and we take the responsibility of tracking the applications by staying in touch with the institution on your behalf.
- Just like your admission application, Victory Planner helps you lodge your visa file. We will keep you updated on the progress of your application and will track your application on your behalf.
- We help you arrange all your documents properly as instructed in student visa checklist.
- We will notify you as soon as we get to know the outcome of your visa application.
- At Victory Planner, we can help you organize your travel arrangements to begin your new student life in Australia. Air ticketing, insurance and foreign exchange can all be arranged through us to make studying overseas easier and a once-in-a-life experience.