Requirments for Visa Application
Student Visa Application
You need to submit list of following documents at the time of lodgment of Student visa Application to immigration New Zealand
- Student Visa Application Form & Supplementary Information Form.
- Passport- Passport must be valid for 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Photograph- Two recent passport-sized photograph (must be less than six months old).
- Education Certificates- All certificates from 10th onwards (with translation, if required).
(Note: If the student intends to pursue aviation or marine course in NZ then the evidence of related qualifications/work experience must be provided.)
- English Language Requirement (IELTS)
- Covering Letter
- Statement of Purpose
- Offer of Place
- Evidence of Employment (If Applicable)
- Health Requirements
- Police Clearance Certificate from Regional Passport Office, or from the Office of Deputy Commissioner of Police.
- Financial Documents: Students are required to submit evidence of sufficient funds for maintenance during their stay in New Zealand (i.e. for Tuition Fee + Living Cost)
a) Financial Undertaking Form
b) Affidavit of Support from Sponsor
c) Authorization letter from Sponsor, authorizing Immigration New Zealand to verify the financial documents on their behalf.
d) Fund Type:• Education loan from nationalized or multinational bank with details of borrower, co-borrower and personal guarantor. Detail of collateral security and its owner (if applicable).
• Latest bank statement for the past 6 months
• Fixed deposit ( 6-month old)
• Post Office AccountNote:
- The telephone number along with STD code of the Financial Institution should be provided for the verification of authenticity of funds.
- Students are required to provide documentary evidence of income, along with the source of income, of their parents; even if the cost of study is being sponsored by another person.
- Under FTS student has no access to fund older than six months.
- Application Visa Fee:• DD of Rs. 14,100 in favour of Immigration New Zealand, payable at New Delhi / Mumbai
• DD of Rs 900 in favour of TT services, payable at Chandigarh or Delhi (Depending on the location of the student)