Student Pass & Colleges

Student Pass & Colleges

Student Pass

A Student’s Pass allows a foreigner to stay in Singapore for the purposes of study. A foreigner is required to apply for a Student’s Pass if he/she has been accepted by an education institution to pursue full-time studies in Singapore, unless he/she is a:

  • Dependants Pass holder studying in a Government/ Government-Aided/ Independent school/ Foreign System School/ Kindergarten registered with MOE or Childcare centre licensed by MCYS;
  • Immigration Exemption Order holder; or
  • Visitor who has been granted a short-term Social Visit Pass at the Singapore Checkpoint and intends to attend a short course that can be completed within the validity of the initial Social Visit Pass granted to him/her at the Singapore Checkpoint or 30 days, whichever is shorter.

The course must:

  • be a complete module and stand-alone module of its own. Courses with multiple programme modules are not included in this Student’s Pass exemption scheme; and
  • not involve hands-on practical occupational training and/or industrial attachment which have interaction with walk-in customers or be conducted at premises that are also places of business, e.g. hair salons and beauty salons. Depending on the type of education institution that a foreigner is intending to study in, the requirements and procedures for applying for a Student’s Pass will differ. Please check with the education institution you intend to study with for more information.
Colleges Names
  • EASB Institute.
  • TMC Education
  • ERC Institute.
  • Dimensions International College
  • Coleman College
  • STEI Institute
  • SHRM College

For more list of colleges under Edutrust Certification visit at :