Study in USA
When it comes to higher education in abroad, USA tops the list of best countries around the world. USA has the largest populations of international students, and 4% of students enrolled with higher education are international students. These figures continue to grow every year. Before we give an account of the best universities, major offered and study visa process for USA, let’s know quick facts about the country:
Capital: Washington, DC
Currency: United States Dollar ($) (USD)
Largest City: New York
National Language: English
President: Barack Obama
Total Area: 9,826,675 km2
Population: 321,034,355 (2015 Estimate)
Calling Code: +1
Cost of Living: $700 -$1000 per month
Why study in USA?
- You can choose to study at one of 4,500 universities. 16 universities in the USA are ranked in the world’s top 20 universities.
- You will enjoy vast academic choice and flexibility according to your interest.
- American boasts an unparalleled and broad based education system. You not only learn about your own particular subject but learn lots of other things, not necessarily related to your major.
- Attainment of American degree holds the key to a successful career. It internationalizes and strengthens your resume. US degrees are renowned around the world for their academic excellence and better learning experiences.
- You will experience fast-paced yet enjoyable lifestyle; will learn a new language and a new culture. So you will take away remarkable educational, cultural and personal experiences from USA after completion of your studies.
Study Areas Offered In USA:
USA welcomes students with every interest starting from Engineering to Health and Hospitality to sports. American college and universities offer Bachelor and Master Program to the students in various study areas. Major study areas are shown in the image:
Good news! Students can now study in USA with or without IELTS. Some universities, like Liberty University, are inviting students on “without IELTS” basis.